Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Weekend.

Went to see Steve McCurry's photo exhibit at Sejong. This is what was outside.


As was this.


Zoom.


These next pictures are from Yongsan Family Park.

Apparently, this man's t-shirt was deemed by his English co-teachers to not be appropriate work attire. He is still proud of it, though.


This is a giant hand.

This is not a tiger.



Soccer. Possibly futbol. It depends on which of these people you ask. Some are from the U.S., some are from South Africa. One, I think, might be from California.


A girl from California.


This is a banana-kiwi filling for my Sunday morning home-made hotteok. Hotteoks are Korean stuffed pancakes. Usually they are made with wheat and rice flour and stuffed with brown sugar and cinnamon. I make them without wheat and sometimes without the brown sugar or cinnamon. As I did this morning, when it occurred to me to cook and cool down a mixture of banana and kiwi into a thick syrup, which, upon being fried inside the hotteok dough, becomes juicy and sweet and lovely.

After breakfast, it seemed like a good idea to get some work done, so I went in search of a cafe. I read this article for ideas. This is where I ended up.

aA Design Cafe in Hongdae.


A girl, presumably not from California. You never know, though.


Iced Vienna.


Fresh mozzarella and tomato salad.


After working, I spent the rest of the evening buying vegetables and cooking dinner and uploading pictures to this blog. I did not take photos of these activities. You'll have to use your imagination.


ttfn, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment