Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's almost cold again.

Hello, readers.

At the moment, I'm sitting at a table outside Panera. I've just finished answering questions about phonetic charts and English pronunciations. This sitting outside would've been a good idea earlier today when it was sunny and pleasant. It turns out I was right to be suspicious, though. It's turned windy and almost cold. My hands aren't thanking me.

In other disappointing news, a friend has pointed out to me that an American Torchwood may be coming to Fox. More Torchwood, after the occasionally controversial, if epic, Children of Earth, isn't necessarily a bad thing, of course. Especially if Davies is in charge. But, you know, Fox is very much like the weather in that it will be all bright and happy and say come on outside and play and then, after you've just begun to enjoy yourself, it will turn frigid and grim and begin to rain. Then it will laugh an evil laugh. Fox, that is. Not the weather. The weather never laughs.

Also, here's another list. It's the top 100 sci-fi and fantasy novels. Feel free to be offended or affirmed at your leisure.

And now, to warmth.


ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment