Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sunset

Hello, readers.

I'm sitting on a monkey's patio. The sky is a certain kind of blue I don't know the name of. We'll call it purple. I was going to describe the man with glasses sitting near me, but he has vanished into the rapidly approaching night, possibly never to be seen again. It's dramatic, this patio sitting.

In other news, I did make pomegranate syrup. It is amazing. On waffles, in oatmeal, and even in some greek yogurt with almonds. At some point, I may try it in cookies.

Don't forget to check out the new story at the Interstitial Online Annex. It's called "Nylon Seam," and was written by F. Brett Cox.

Also, Nabokov edits and illustrates Metamorphosis. What a presumptuous kook, that Nabo was [via Maud Newton...who else?].

And now it's very dark. The monkey has locked it's doors. I think it's time to go home. Maybe grab some barbeque in honor of old times and places.

ttfn, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment