Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I should be asleep...

Earlier today, I felt sick. Luckily I couldn't be sick today and so wasn't. Unfortunately, it's tomorrow now.


This cheers me though. It's the cover for Interfictions 2. They're having an auction. It's the sort of auction they would have, too, in that it's an auction in which they will sell things made by people who are inspired by stories either from Interfictions 1, or from the as yet unpublished Interfictions 2. I'm not sure how you can be inspired by stories which aren't published, but I assume it has something to do with magic. Or the fact that you can read snippets of the stories here. If you see a snippet with my name on it, don't be alarmed. It's really me and I'm really feeling more and more excited and honored to be in any way related with this much wonderfulness. (Sometimes I'll say things like magnelephance, but sometimes not.)

And now I think I'll go to sleep.

Except I should note that Neil Patrick Harris caught on fire yesterday.

And also that I took my "comps" today, and that's why I couldn't be sick. Feels nice to be done. Now all I have to do is polish up my thesis and figure out what to do with the rest of my life. One thing at a time, though.

First things first, as they say.

Good night, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment